28 Jan 2020
Startup in India
Should start up entrepreneurs be concerned about finance & accounting, taxes, registration, FDI compliances etc. The answer is No. But how often we have seen that entrepreneurs spending their considerable time for these functions. Shouldn’t they invest their time in business planning, growing their startup, managing competition etc. Since entrepreneurs are not equipped with requisite skill set, many entrepreneurs find it extremely difficult to manage their finance, accounting and tax related matters Here we can add significant value to the startups. We can provide one stop solution to all their accounting, finance, taxation, and compliance related issues.
Some of the areas where we can assist start-ups are:
- Assistance in incorporation of a new company/LLP
- Obtaining registration under various applicable laws
- Assist to obtain “startup” status under the Startup India scheme to avail the various eligible benefits under the scheme.
- Managing accounting, payroll, direct & indirect taxation, statutory compliances
- Assisting in compliances under Companies Act 2013.
- Filing of all required returns, forms, etc under state & central laws.
- Helping the entrepreneurs understand and manage business, from a ‘finance’ point of view.
- Acting as virtual CFO
- Helping with timely & accurate MIS